Solarez UV Cure Resin
No more mixing 2-part epoxies! No more wasting precious fishing time waiting for messy epoxies to set-up when you are tying your flies.
Get back on the fish! Work with it as long as you need to as it will only cure when exposed to UV light. It is also great for repairing damaged flies or repairing home projects in a flash!
Thin – Hard Formula
- Has the same viscosity as 30 wt. motor oil.
- It is easy to apply a thin, shellac-like clear coat that will cure in seconds when irradiated with sunlight or our UV flashlight.
- This product is a very durable, aliphatic urethane which characteristically does not yellow with age.
Thick – Hard Formula
- Hard, very viscous for making thick coatings or spheres – bodies, heads and eyes
Build fly fishing heads and bodies
Viscous formula which makes it easier to work with
- Flexible finish for swimmers and flex parts – could be used to repair waders
Great for coating knots for strength
Viscous formula which is easier to work with
Thick/Hard – Glow In the Dark Formula
- Glows in the dark for enhanced night fishing
Cures very hard and resilient.
Very viscous for making thick coatings or spheres – bodies, heads and eyes
Glows intensely at night, especially if irradiated with our UV flashlight for a couple of seconds. Glow lasts several minutes and is very conspicuous.
Usage tip: Apply in a shady area. Irradiate with intense UV light for one second. Wait 15 seconds. Irradiate again for one second. Wait. Complete with 30 full seconds of UV light. This technique will reduce heat & shrinkage.