Scientific Anglers Sonar Trout Express
Scientific Anglers Sonar Trout Express gets your fly to where it needs to be, quickly and accurately. The line has a short, rear weighted head and casts like a weight forward line and is excellent at roll casting large streamers in tight spaces. Falling at 5 inches a second, the sink tip gets the fly down quickly, but with a slightly oversized floating head, the floating line is not dragged down by the tip. This is our choice of sink tip line for largemouth yellowfish in open water.
- Formulated with Advanced Shooting Technology
- Extended rear taper stabilizes longer casts
- SD Blend technology for the smoothest possible transition between densities
- Sink Rate: Floating running line, intermediate belly, Sink 5 tip
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID – SA SONAR TROUT ###GR F I S5 (### = grain weight)
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||HEAD WEIGHT||GRAIN WEIGHT*||SINK TIP LENGTH|
|165 gr (4-5 WT)||29.0’/8,8m||105.0’/32,1m||165gr / 10,7g||165gr / 10,7g||13.5’/4,1m|
|185 gr (5-6 WT)||29.0’/8,8m||105.0’/32,1m||185gr / 11,9g||185gr / 11,9g||13.5’/4,1m|
|210 gr (6-7 WT)||29.0’/8,8m||105.0’/32,1m||210gr / 13,6g||210gr / 13,6g||14.5’/4,4m|
|240 gr (7-8 WT)||30.0’/9,1m||105.0’/32,1m||240gr / 15,5g||240gr / 15,5g||16.0’/4,9m|
|275 gr (8-9 WT)||31.0’/9,4m||105.0’/32,1m||275gr / 17,8g||275gr / 17,8g||17.0’/5,1m|
|320 gr (9-10 wt)||32.0’/9,7m||105.0’/32,1m||320gr / 20,7g||320gr / 20,7g||18.0’/5,4m|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.