Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Big Water Taper Intermediate
Every now and then, we come up with something in our lab that has the potential to change fly fishing forever. The SONAR Titan Big Water Taper is one of those creations. Built on the industry’s first 100-lb. monofilament core, the Titan BWT is the world’s strongest fly line and can handle even the world’s largest game fish. Arapaima? Check. Giant Trevally? Double check. If you’ve got a bucket list full of huge fish, we’ve got your line right here.
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head and short front taper
- Specially designed for tropical environments
- Shooting Texture reduces friction, providing longer casts, easier pick-up and increased durability
- Built on a 100-lb. monofilament core for tropical climates
- Floating running line
- Sink Rate: 1.25 ips (Intermediate)
- SA ID – SA SONAR BWT FI ### (### = grain weight)
This is our line of choice for the giant tarpon of Costa Rica when the fish are busting bait on the surface.