Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Big Water Taper Max Sink
In designing our SONAR Big Water Taper series, we had one specific goal in mind: to create the world’s strongest fly line. Built on the industry’s first 100-lb. monofilament core, the SONAR Titan BWT Max Sink is built for the blue-water beasts of your dreams (or nightmares). With a super-fast sinking head and a core capable of pulling semi trucks from the depths (hyperbole), this is a line for 15-weight rods and fish that weigh more than you do.
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head and short front taper
- Specially designed for tropical environments
- Shooting Texture reduces friction, providing longer casts, easier pick-up, and increased durability
- Built on a 100-lb. monofilament core for tropical climates
- Sink Rate: Sink 6 = 6.0+ ips
- SA ID – SA SONAR BWT ### (### = grain weight)
This is the line of choice for Costa Rica where you need to get big flies down fast.