THE GO-TO LINE FOR ALL FRESHWATER SPECIES
The Mastery Infinity has the power to bomb out streamers, yet retains delicacy for dry flies. It mends like an absolute dream, and delivers flies at all distances.
Built a half-size heavy, with a long head and substantial front taper, it’s perfect for everything from trout and panfish to pike and steelhead. There’s a reason we call it the Infinity: there is no end to what you’ll be able to do with it.
- Extremely versatile, general-purpose taper designed for most freshwater species; an excellent line for trout, grayling, panfish, bass, carp, steelhead, salmon and pike
- Made a half-size heavy to load fast-action rods, but works well with a variety of rod actions
- Extended head length for long-distance casts and superior mending ability
- Excellent for dry flies, nymphs and streamers
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SA MS INFNTY WF X F (X = line weight)
The Infinity taper is without question Scientific Anglers most popular taper.