Scientific Anglers Mastery Grand Slam
FOR BONEFISH, PERMIT AND TARPON (AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN)
Tarpon. Bonefish. Permit. All in one day. All on one line. That’s the idea behind the Mastery Grand Slam, a fly line designed specifically to help you achieve one of angling’s most elusive accomplishments. With a short, powerful head the Grand Slam cuts through wind and turns over crabs, shrimps and tarpon Toads with ease. Scientific Anglers has the line. You just need the fish.
- Designed for demanding tropical saltwater applications
- Loads rods quickly, cuts through wind with ease, and turns over big saltwater flies
- Short, powerful head for quick casts to moving targets
- Overweighted to load rods quickly and efficiently
- Tropi-Core™ technology for tropical climates
- SA ID – SA MS SLAM WF X F (X = line weight)
Don’t let this fly line’s name deceive you! This is one of Frontier Fly Fishing’s most popular lines for the Seychelles and excels where quick casts are needed to fast moving fish like giant trevally. It’s good for bonefish, permit, tarpon, giant trevally and everything in between.
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|WF-7-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||205gr / 13,3g|
|WF-8-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||235gr / 15,2g|
|WF-9-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||270gr / 17,5g|
|WF-10-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||320gr / 20,7g|