Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Tarpon
Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Tarpon fly line is the ultimate tool for casting to tarpon. With its short head for quick shots and advanced AST Plus slickness additive, this line is designed for optimal performance and durability when targeting tarpon of all sizes. Whether you’re a seasoned angler or new to tarpon fishing, the Amplitude Smooth Tarpon line is sure to make your experience more successful. Don’t forget to pay homage to the king of the flats when it jumps out of the water!
The Amplitude Smooth series of fly lines by Scientific Anglers are the ultimate high-performance smooth lines, they offer up to five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional fly lines. These lines will completely change your perspective on fly line performance and elevate your fishing experience to the next level. Upgrade to the world’s highest-performance smooth fly lines with the Amplitude Smooth series.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Made half size heavy turns over large flies on windy days
- Extended head length for accuracy at distance
- High-contrast sighter to identify the back of the line when fighting fish on long runs
- Tropi-Core technology remains stiff and slick in tropical environments
- SA AMP S INFNTY SW WF XX F – (X = line weight)
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|