Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Redfish Cold
Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Redfish Cold line is specifically designed for quick shots when fishing for tailing grunter in shallow water. With its short head and advanced AST Plus slickness additive, this line offers superior casting accuracy and increased durability to handle even the most challenging conditions. Whether you’re an experienced angler or just starting out, the Amplitude Smooth Redfish Cold line is the perfect choice for catching those elusive tailing fish.
The Amplitude Smooth series of fly lines by Scientific Anglers are the ultimate high-performance smooth lines, they offer up to five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional fly lines. These lines will completely change your perspective on fly line performance and elevate your fishing experience to the next level. Upgrade to the world’s highest-performance smooth fly lines with the Amplitude Smooth series.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Made half size heavy turns over large flies on windy days
- Extended head length for accuracy at distance
- High-contrast sighter to identify the back of the line when fighting fish on long runs
- Tropi-Core technology remains stiff and slick in tropical environments
- SA AMP S INFNTY SW WF XX F – (X = line weight)
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|