Scientific Anglers Amplitude Textured Big Water Taper
Scientific Anglers Amplitude Textured Big Water Taper is built with the industry’s first 100-lb. monofilament core, making it the world’s strongest fly line. It can handle even the largest game fish like Arapaima or Giant Trevally. If you are looking to target big fish, this line is perfect for you. The Scientific Anglers Amplitude Textured Big Water Taper is the solution for your bucket list of huge fish.
The Amplitude Textured series by Scientific Anglers is the first line to feature the AST PLUS slickness additive, making it the farthest-shooting and longest-lasting line on the market. The AST PLUS technology adds an extra level of slickness to the line, making casting more efficient and accurate. Upgrade your fly fishing game with the revolutionary Amplitude Textured series, it’s slickness down to a science.
- Revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- High-contrast sighter to identify the back of the line when fighting fish on long runs
- Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation
- Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
- Built one size heavy to load quickly and deliver the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Specially designed for tropical environments
- Built on a 100-lb. core
- SA AMPLITUDE BWT WF X F (X = line weight)
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|