C&F Design Marco Polo Tying System
The Marco Polo Tying System contains all the tools the travelling fly tyer will need to tie whilst on the go. The Tying System contains the following:
- Vice with 2 point, screw locking jaw with precision adjustment to accommodate #32 to #5/0 hooks. Jaws are full rotary.
- Magnet is installed on the top surface of the arm-locking screw and acts as a hook/fly retainer.
- Bobbin hanger installs at the arm-locking screw position.
- CFT-60 Bobbin Holder (standard size)
- CFT-65ST Spare Threader
- CFT-60/T 3-in-1 Bobbin Kit
- CFT-80/S 2-in-1 Hair Stacker
- CFT-70 3-in-1 Dubbing Brush
- CFT-90 3-in-1 Half Hitcher
- CFT-100 Dubbing Twister Plus
- CFT-110 2-in-1 Whip Finisher
- CFT-120 Hackle Pliers
- TS/1 Tying Scissors (curved blade)
- Hook Pallet 13 Tool Stand