Aquaseal FD is a clear, waterproof and flexible rubber adhesive that comes in a 0.75 oz tube. It’s ideal for fixing outdoor gear that’s in constant motion and offers excellent abrasion resistance. Use Aquaseal FD to fix ripped waders and as a seam sealer for rips, tears and holes.
We use this when we need to repair GORE-TEX products or waders that have extensive damage and might need a patch.
- Durable: Tough urethane repair adhesive bonds permanently to surfaces and dries clear
- Flexible: Cures to a stretchy rubber that bends with neoprene and other elastic gear
- Waterproof: Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time
- Abrasion Resistant: Keeps gear looking good by withstanding scrapes and scratches
- All-purpose: Bonds to all types of outdoor fabrics including: neoprene, rubber, nylon, canvas and vinyl
Tube Size: 21 grams